$125.00 – $15,000.00
APRIL 23, 2020
3500 SHAMROCK DRIVE | 6:00 P.M. TO 8:30 P.M.
Join us for a magical evening on the beautiful lawns and gardens of Mecklenburg County’s oldest home, the 1774 Hezekiah Alexander Homesite. This signature event features unique food and beverage experiences as well as live music and costumed historians to bring the Colonial house to life.
Colonial Gem is the premier fundraising event for the Charlotte Museum of History — Mecklenburg County’s leader in interpreting and preserving the region’s unique history and inspiring dialogue about the future.
See description below for the benefits of each sponsorship level.
WHY SUPPORT COLONIAL GEM?
- Your contribution provides the means for a shared understanding of the past, and an ongoing dialogue on the future, giving us a thoughtful, enlightened, and empowered community.
- By supporting one of the most significant museums in Charlotte, you establish yourself as a leader in the community, and you receive new ways to communicate your values.
- Your support for this one event can be recognized year round to over 30,000 people, including some of the most dedicated keepers of Charlotte’s stories and legacy.
ABOUT THE EVENT & MUSEUM
- Projected event attendance | 250+
- Past event speakers | Tom Hanchett, Scott Syfert, David Erdman
- Total Unique Website Views | average 15,520 hits per month
- Museum mailing list | +6,500 recipients