You can help us Keep History Alive!
Your financial contribution can not only help us preserve and share Charlotte’s story but can also fuel our efforts to research the best of local history, gardens and grounds, and historic home models that could be developed for this community. Please donate now to help us keep history alive and enable it to thrive here!
Become a Member
If you would like to become a member, click here
Save Siloam School Project
The Charlotte Museum of History will lead a community effort to restore the historic Siloam School in northeast Charlotte and return it to its original purpose as an educational resource and community gathering space.
Make a Donation
If you would like to mail us your gift to the Annual Giving Fund, please click here to print the form and mail your check to:
The Charlotte Museum of History
Attn: Development Department
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte, NC 28215
Please donate now:
If you wish to donate stock, click here to download the form.
Supporting The Charlotte Museum of History as a beneficiary of your estate planning is the ultimate gift. Because of thoughtful planning, your gift will sustain our mission and provide long-term financial support, while fulfilling your personal philanthropic and financial objectives. For more information on making a planned gift, please contact Tom Eisman, Development Director, at 704-568-1774 or by email at Tom@charlottemuseum.org.
Planned Giving at a Glance
- Include Charlotte Museum of History in Your Will – You may make The Charlotte Museum of History a beneficiary in your will by giving a specific amount, a percentage of your estate, or the remainder of your estate. We can provide you and your lawyer with sample language to use.
- Charitable Gift Annuities – You may give marketable securities, real estate, or cash, in exchange for a fixed, annual income.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – You may donate cash, marketable securities or real estate while reserving a fixed or variable annuity payment for life or for a term of up to 20 years.
- Charitable Lead Trust – You may create a trust that will benefit The Charlotte Museum of History with fixed or variable annual payments for a term of years, after which the trust fund will go to your designated beneficiaries.
- Life Insurance – You may make The Charlotte Museum of History the beneficiary of your life insurance policies.
Individuals are strongly encouraged to consult with qualified attorneys to assist in the formulation of wills.